SHOPPING CART: (0) ITEMS
HAVE A SAFE AND GREAT SUMMER!
Thank you, Chap families and staff for a great year! While it did not end the way we planned, we pivoted. We did our best with the situation we had, and tested those words we often discuss - Grit and Resilience. Together, we funded classroom supplies, created an outdoor classroom, and were able to go above and beyond with our Staff Appreciation. Thank you for showing up for our campus and staff, Chap Families. YOU are the secret sauce that makes it all possible! Congratulations to our Senior class. Work hard, take risks and help others. We are so proud of you! Have a wonderful and safe summer, everyone! Go Chaps! Please continue to support our Community Partners and Local Businesses. EISD COVID-19 updates can be found here.
WELCOME TO WHS PTO
All parents/guardians of Westlake High School students are automatically members of the PTO. Our mission is to enrich the educational experience of students by providing volunteer and financial support to Westlake High School’s teachers, administrators, counselors, and students. As a PTO member, you can:
- Volunteer with homecoming mums, special projects, and staff appreciation.
- No Hassle Campaign, r single major fundraiser.
- Calling ALL Local Businesses: Please consider becoming a Community Partner.
- Hear from the Principal & Counselors. Save these PTO Meeting Dates
- Read Chap Connections, the monthly PTO Newsletter.
- Stay Connected: Like us on Facebook